Stress/Anxiety Self Help
using tools from Yoga and Ayurveda
Stay posted for next event here
Stress and anxiety are becoming a common feeling for many people in our modern society. The impact of ongoing stress response on our health can be far reaching including insomnia, reduced immunity, fatigue, muscular tension and pain, depression, digestive problems etc.
This experiential workshop will give you simple techniques and tips to help reclaim your inner calm and restore physical, mental and emotional balance. The afternoon will include:
- A gentle yoga session with a focus on releasing tension and restoring energy.
- Pranayama (breathing) techniques that calm the mind and the nervous system
- Yoga nidra (deep guided relaxation) that is more potent than sleep for rejuvenating and stress relief.
- Learn Ayurvedic practices and tips to help calm, soothe and stabilise the mind and emotions using herbs, diet and lifestyle adjustments
- Learn quick, easy stress releasing hacks to use when you need it.
- Learn easy meditation techniques to quieten the mind and soothe the nervous system
- Take home notes and recipes provided
- Afternoon tea
Take your physical, mental and emotional health into your own hands. Learn practices that you can apply into your daily life to reclaim and maintain well being. Enjoy an uplifting afternoon with like minded people. All are welcome. No previous yoga experience required.
Venue: Relax and Shine Yoga Studio 533 Camp Cable Rd, Jimboomba
Booking: Essential - Limited numbers - inquire here.