Beginner's Yoga Course
Enrolling Term 4 intake NOW to start 9th October 2018
Tuesday nights 6.30-8pm - Jimboomba Library, Honora St, Jimboomba
$180 for 10 week course
If you are new to yoga then this is the best introduction giving you a solid foundation with the basics of yoga. Courses run each school term and are 10 weeks in duration with 90 min classes held weekly.
- Prepare the body learning movements and yoga postures that build flexibility, strength, mobility and energy.
- Learn relaxation, mindfulness and mediation practices that will help you be more resilient to stress in your daily life.
- Learn how to breathe correctly plus yoga breathing techniques that improve health, boost energy and calm the mind.
- Learn posture sequences including Surya Namaskar (Salute to the Sun) that will give you a confident home practice.
- Introduction to yoga philosophy for a more peaceful, balanced, happy outlook to life.
By the end of the course you will feel confident enough to have a simple but powerful home practice and a good foundation to allow you to move further along your yoga journey.
The beginner course is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. Empower yourself. Once you learn the basics, yoga is your friend for life. You can practice anywhere and anytime to keep yourself feeling balanced, energised and relaxed.